KNEE WORKSHOP: Imagery & Exercise for Strong, Flexible, Healthy Knees
Taught by NICOLE PILLER, Franklin Method Educator and Certified Pilates &Yoga Instructor
Date: Monday September 26th: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Location: Nicole Piller Yoga & Pilates Studio: 6 Woodrow Ave., Toronto. (Coxwell & Danforth, 5 minutes from Coxwell subway station)
The knees are the largest joints in the body. A marvel of evolutionary design, they fulfill the needs of being flexible, stable, and strong in order to move us through space and carry up to several times our body weight when we walk or run. Tension and incorrect alignment or training can cause imbalances in the muscles or strain in the ligaments of the knees.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The design and the functions of the knees
- Imagery for correct alignment and healthy movement of the knees
- How the knees relate to the upper and lower leg
- How to wake up proprioceptors in the knees to help improve function
- Imagery for daily activities to help knees remain strong, flexible, and healthy
Price: $45 + HST. Early Bird special is $40 + HST (Registered and paid for before September 21st, 2016)
Space is limited to a maximum of 7 people
For more information call: (416) 729-0367, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer here: knee-workshop-flyer_sept2016
You must be logged in to post a comment.