How: The Franklin Method
When: February 1ST, 2016 @ 6:30 – 7:45 pm OR February 4th, 2016 @ 11:15 am – 12:30 pm
This feel good workshop will include ball rolling sequences for the glutes & back; shoulders & arms; feet; neck, and awaken the psoas muscle (the deepest core muscle of the body).
You will learn how to:
- Release muscular tension and tight areas and create the feeling of more space in the body
- Increase balance, flexibility, and strength
- Activate the deep core muscles (psoas), while releasing the periphery muscles
- Reduce imbalances in the body (especially effective prior to any physical activities so as not to train the body in its imbalances)
- Improve movement, posture, and general well-being
A take home sheet will be provided detailing the sequences we cover in this workshop.
Price: $33 + HST OR Early Bird Special is $29 + HST
(Must be registered and paid for the workshop before January 25th, 2016)
Space is limited to a maximum of 7 people.