Date: Sunday April 24th, 2016
Location: Nicole Piller Yoga & Pilates Studio: 6 Woodrow Ave., Toronto
(Coxwell & Danforth, 5 minutes from Coxwell subway station)
The Art of Change: Imagery for Healthy Movement and Life (10:30 am – Noon)
This workshop delves into one of the foundations of the Franklin Method: using the mind to improve the body’s function. Different types of imagery will be explored that has been scientifically proven to improve performance, not by a little, but a lot. You will learn and experience imagery and other tools to:
- Improve movement by increasing flexibility, strength, balance and co-ordination
- Move efficiently and tension free for improved health
- Change your body by changing your mind with simple, easy tools that can create a difference within minutes
- Tap into the ability to make changes in all areas of life.
Price: Art of Change Workshop is $45 + HST. Early Bird special is $39 + HST. (Registered and paid for before April 14th, 2016).
Pelvic Power for Core Integration (1:00 – 3:30 pm)
This workshop will provide you with an understanding of the pelvis, how the bones of the pelvis move (it is not a single unit), and how balanced movement of the pelvic bones not only support healthy function and alignment of the pelvis and organs, but also the spine, knees, shoulders and feet. Experience the Franklin Method and feel:
- Effortless alignment and balance for the pelvis and whole body through learning the bones and joints of the pelvis and feeling how they move inside the body
- Increased freedom and flexibility the hip joints and low back
- How to effectively work and strengthen the pelvic floor with imagery, exercises, and in everyday activities
Price: Pelvic Power Workshop is $75 + HST. Early Bird is $68 + HST. (Registered and paid for before April 14th, 2016)
*Take both workshops for $105 + HST. Space is limited to a maximum of 7 people.
Taught by NICOLE PILLER, Franklin Method Educator and Certified Pilates &Yoga Instructor
You must be logged in to post a comment.