MELT Method: Balls for Hand and Foot Treatments
Monday October 23, 2017: 6:30 – 7:15 pm
Location: Nicole Piller Pilates & Yoga Studio: 6 Woodrow Ave., Toronto
The MELT Method hand and foot treatments are simple self-treatments that will help bring your body to a more ideal state by enhancing body awareness, rehydrating connective tissue, and quieting the nervous system. MELT addresses the nervous system and the connective tissue through the whole body helping to reduce chronic pain and improve the body’s ability to restore balance and repair itself. The ultimate goal of MELT is to enable you to stay healthy and active for a lifetime.
The quick, easy to learn self-treatments for the hands and feet can be done anywhere – home, travel, or work. In just minutes a day you can:
- Reduce neck & back pain
- Reduce hand pain (e.g. trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress syndrome)
- Reduce foot pain (e.g. plantar fasciitis, neuromas, heal from injury)
- Increase flexibility & mobility in the hands and feet and throughout entire body
- Break up internal scar tissue & relax muscles
- Increase energy
- Improve sleep and digestion
- Improve overall well-being
Cost: $28 OR Early Bird Special is $23. HST is included in price. Must be registered and paid for the workshop before October 11th, 2017. Space is limited to a maximum of 6 people.
For more information, email: email@example.com, or call: (416) 729-0367
You must be logged in to post a comment.