Taught by NICOLE PILLER, Franklin Method Educator and Certified Pilates &Yoga Instructor
Date: Saturday June 25th at 3:00 – 5:00pm
Location: Nicole Piller Yoga & Pilates Studio:
The spine is a masterpiece of design that has many muscles, ligaments, and over 100 joints. Many people suffer from debilitating pain associated with the spine. Complex design requires conscious maintenance. Why do we have a spine? Why is it shaped the way it is? This workshop will explain these questions and more. Imagery and movement will give you an embodied understanding of the spine that can create a difference… within minutes.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Imagery exercises to strengthen muscles, joints, and intervertebral discs of the spine
- Imagery and movement to improve flexibility and overall well being
- Coupled motion dynamics of the spine
- Optimal posture
- Franklin Ball massage and soft tissue release for the back
- Understanding which cues in exercise; Pilates, Yoga, Dance, Personal Training, that support optimal function
Price: $65 + HST. Early Bird special is $59 + HST (Registered and paid for before June 16th, 2016)
Space is limited to a maximum of 7 people
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Click here for more information on the Franklin Method
You must be logged in to post a comment.